Thermophore MaxHEAT Moist Heat Pack Muff (15 X 17")
The Thermophore MaxHEAT Pad (Muff) lets you tuck painful hands into soothing moist heat, just by pressing the pre-set switch. Which we call our "Constant Comfort Switch". It can also be used to completely encircle painful ankles, knees, elbows, or wrists. And has a non-shedding, washable blended fleece cover included. The Constant-Comfort™ Switch provides you with 3 temperature settings of:(Low, Medium, and High) which provides optimum 25-minute treatments. It's designed especially to apply moist heat therapy to the hands and may also be used on elbows and ankles.
- Simple one-touch control features auto-off timer
- Produces intense moist heat without adding water
- Cord Length: 10 feet
- Fast-acting therapy relieves pain and stiffness for hours
- Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most
- Great for Raynaud's syndrome
- Max temp: The pads cans run between 150 to 165 degrees F
- Turns off automatically after 25 minutes
Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore® brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief. Having a Thermophore® of your own, to use at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention.