Psyllium is the most widely used and strongest natural dietary fiber. The benefit of Psyllium Husk Fiber includes helping maintain regularity and cholesterol levels, aiding with occasional constipation, promoting heart health, and allowing you to truly feel fuller longer. Using only the finest Psyllium Husk, this trusted product can be taken daily. For even better results, consider combining this cleanse whenever possible with other components of a truly healthy lifestyle, which include sufficient exercise, plenty of water, and a sensibly balanced diet that suits your daily needs. Psyllium husk contains 70% soluble fiber and 30% insoluble fiber. It is a known remedy to clear out toxins from your body. Usage: - Drink by mixing it to water or juices - Baking by adding it to your recipes cutting usage of flours and use psyllium husk instead.
- Whole Psyllium Husks are 100% pure and an important source of bulk fiber.
- Promotes regularity, helps ease constipation, aids in overall digestive health (natural laxative, ayurvedic treatment )for constipation
- Lowers Blood Sugar - Taking fiber supplements can help control the body’s glycemic response to a meal. This is particularly the case with water-soluble fibers such as psyllium.
- Lowers Cholesterol Level - Psyllium binds to fat and bile acids, helping the body to excrete them. In the process of replacing these lost bile acids, the liver uses cholesterol to produce more. As a result, blood cholesterol levels decrease.
- Suggested Use - Stir 2 tablespoons to 250mL of water or juice and drink immediately. Then follow with a second glass of water.