Portable Easy to use 4-in-1 Unit with TENS, EMS, IF & MIC
The InTENSity Select Combo is a portable, easy-to-use device that combines TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation), EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation), IF (Interferential), and MIC (Microcurrent) to address both pain and muscle therapy.
- Relieve your pain by using the TENS mode. TENS is a non-invasive, drug-free method to control your pain by sending tiny electrical impulses through the skin. In many cases, this stimulation will greatly reduce or eliminate pain.
- Strengthen your muscles by using the EMS mode. EMS is widely used in hospitals and sports clinics to treat muscle injuries, re-educate paralyzed muscles, and prevent atrophy in affected muscles.
- Stop inflammation by using the IF mode. IF is an anti-inflammatory-based treatment that is characterized by two alternating current sine waves or square waves. These waves work together at different frequencies to produce an interferential current (aka a "beat pulse" or "alternating modulation frequency). The use of this low electric current stimulates muscle nerves and achieves the symptomatic relief of chronic intractable pain, post-traumatic pain, and post-surgical pain.
- Relieve your pain with the gentle MICRO mode. Microcurrent stimulation is a type of therapy that uses a very faint current that is sent into the cells of your body. Oftentimes, a patient's scar will soften and will feel less pain within minutes.
Each unit comes with the following:
- 2 Electrode Leads
- 4 Electrode Pads
- 1 9V Alkaline Battery
- 1 Carrying Case
- Output Voltage: Tens - Constant Current, EMS - Constant Current, Interferential - Constant Current, Microcurrent - Constant Current
- Current: Tens - 0-100mA, EMS - 0-100mA, Interferential - 0-80mA, Microcurrent - 0-700ua
- Modes: Tens - 4, EMS - 3, Interferential - 4, Microcurrent - 3
- Timer: TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Model InTENSity Select Combo
READY TO USE!