- Easily Extends To 12 Feet So You Can Reach Up To 20 Feet Using The “Easy Twist” Collars. Reaches Up To Second Story Gutter of Most Homes.
- With Optional Brush Attachment Guttermaster Straight Is Transformed Into An Excellent High Level Surface Cleaning Tool For Siding, Windows and Exterior of Gutters.
- Made Of High Grade Quality Aluminum With Foam Grips For Comfort
- Attaches To A Standard Garden Hose
- High Pressure Nozzle With Adjustable Flow Control Valve
- Add a standard thread flow through brush (sold separately) for cleaning hard to reach surfaces.
Just attach the Guttermaster Straight Water flow Wand to your garden hose to clean siding, windows and the exterior of gutters up to two stories high. The wand telescopes to 16 feet, allowing you to reach up to 24 feet (for an average adult reaching overhead). An adjustable pressure valve lets you control the water flow to the high pressure nozzle. Made of lightweight aircraft grade aluminum with foam grips for comfort. About 62 inches long when not extended.
For Usage and Guidance, check the User Guide below:
Guttermaster User Guide