FIBRE-METAL P2AQRW74A000, Green
Heat-resisting front-brim hard hats (Type 1, Class G) are used in high-heat applications such as metalworking, forging, welding, and smelting. They are classified as ANSI Type 1, which indicates head protection for impacts on the top of the head, and they are Class G to provide low-voltage protection up to 2.2KV.
These hard hats are constructed of heat-resistant material that resists damage when exposed to high temperatures. The front brim reduces glare and shades the eyes from the overhead sun.
Hard hats and helmets protect the wearer from hazards that impact the head. They have a suspension system that moves the impact force through the body to the feet, helping to reduce strain to the head, neck, and spine.
These hard hats and helmets are ANSI-rated and OSHA compliant. Types and classes combine to indicate the impact type (vertical only or vertical and angled) and level of electrical protection (none, low voltage, or high voltage) provided.
Hard hats and helmets should be inspected regularly for structural integrity. Hard hats are used by construction workers, road crews, or where required by OSHA safety regulations.
- Hard Hat, ANSI Classification Type 1, Class G, Head Protection Style Front Brim
- Head Protection Suspension Type Ratchet (8-Point)
- Head Protection Color Green
- Fits Hat Size One Size Fits Most
- Head Protection Material Fiberglass
- Accessory Mounting Options Side-Slots
- Standards ANSI Z89.1-2014, CSA Z94.1-2015, Series Roughneck P2A