The US Pro 2000™ 2nd Edition is a clinical grade therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat through ultrasound energy. The pulsed
sound waves travel deep into the tissue and induce vasodilation, which helps increase blood flow to the treated area and is found to help relieve pain
and reduce muscle spasms. Equipped with a head warming feature on an ergonomically designed sound head for increased patient comfort. With
three output intensities and three treatment time selections, the US Pro 2000™ 2nd Edition can provide a wide range of therapy treatments.
Sound head is watertight for use in underwater therapy (for 30 mins at depth of 1 meter). Complete with hard carrying case, ultrasound gel, AC/DC
adaptor, instruction manual and a quick start guide.
• Operates in continuous mode (100% Duty Cycle).
• Head warming feature pre-heats up to 95°F the sound head
applicator for increased patient comfort.
• Watertight for use in underwater therapy for 30 mins at a depth
of 1 meter (Ultrasound head only - IPX7).
• Three output intensities selections.
• Three treatment times (5 min, 10 min or 15 min).
• Small, ergonomic design that is easy to hold and portable.
• Comes complete with device, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adaptor,
hard carrying case, quick start guide and instruction manual.
• One year warranty
Acoustic Frequency: 1 MHz ± 10%
Temporal Maximum Output: 6.4 W ± 20% (duty factor 100%)
Head Warming Preheat Time: 3 minutes max
Pulse Repetition Rate: 100 Hz ± 10%
Duty Factor (L, M, H): 5%, 50%, 100%
Treatment Time: 5, 10, 15 minutes
Effective Radiating Area (ERA): 4.0 cm2 ± 20%
Beam Nonuniformity Ratio (BNR): 5.0 max
Wave Form: Pulsed, Continuous
Want to see more? Check out these videos for additional detail:
Recommended Ultrasound Gel: Wavelength MP