The popular Twin Stim Plus is a four-channel TENS and EMS combo unit complete with eight electrodes. It gives the user the choice of five modes of TENS and three modes of EMS. The unit can be powered by four AA batteries or by an AC adaptor.
The system includes a device, AC adaptor, four lead wires, eight 2"x2" self-adhesive reusable electrodes, four alkaline AA batteries, hard plastic carrying case, and an instruction manual.
- Five TENS Modes: Burst / Normal / Modulation / SD1 / SD2
- Three EMS Modes: Constant / Synchronous, / Alternate Built-in patient compliance monitor.
- Pulse Width: 50-300 µs, adjustable
- Pulse Rate: 2-150 Hz, adjustable
- Pulse Ramp: 1-8 seconds
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable: 100 mA peak into a 500-ohm load
- Contraction Time: 2-90 seconds, 1 sec./step
- Relaxation Time: 0-90 seconds, 1 sec./step
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phase
- Square Pulse Timer: 1-60 minutes or continuous.