The US Pro 2000 2nd Edition is a clinical-grade therapeutic ultrasound device that generates deep heat through ultrasound energy. The pulsed sound waves travel deep into the tissue and induce vasodilation, which helps increase blood flow to the treated area and is found to help relieve pain and reduce muscle spasms.
Equipped with a head warming feature on an ergonomically designed sound head for increased patient comfort. With three output intensities and three treatment time selections, the US Pro 2000 2nd Edition can provide a wide range of therapy treatments.
- Operates in continuous mode (100% Duty Cycle)
- Head warming feature pre-heats up to 95°F the sound head applicator for increased patient comfort
- Three output intensities selections and three treatment times (5 min, 10 min, or 15 min)
- Small, ergonomic design that is easy to hold and portable
- Comes complete with device, ultrasound gel, AC/DC adaptor, hard carrying case, quick start guide, and instruction manual