Thermophore Heating Pad, Petite, 4" x 17"
Designed for the neck, sinus, or TMJ area and also wonderful for applying moist heat therapy to specific joints - such as the elbow, knee, or ankle. The Adjustable Hook & Loop fasteners allow adjustment for a snug fit on any small area.
Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief. Having a Thermophore of your own, to use at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention.
- Constant-Comfort™ Switch-Simple one-touch control features auto-off timer
- Produces intense moist heat without adding water
- But the unique Moisture-Plus cover allows you to add a moist cloth if needed in very dry environments
- Fast-acting therapy relieves pain and stiffness for hours
- Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most
- Size: 4 by 17 inches
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Cord Length: 10 feet
- Max temp: The pads cans run between 150 to 165 degrees F
- Turns off automatically after 25 minutes